In addition to our Retreat Center, there is plenty to do and see in this area!
Other Places to Stay:
Inn at Starlight Lake
289 Starlight Lake Road
Starlight, PA 18461
570 798 2519
800 248 2519
Cross-Country Skiing: Stop by the front desk and get your map of the trails, your skis rented and your waiver filled out and off into the mountains you go.
Snow Shoeing: Trails for Cross-Country skiing are also snow shoe friendly, so stop by the front desk and get your map, and fill out the waiver.
Hiking: Enjoy hiking on the O& W railroad bed and nearby trails.
Ice Fishing: When the lake is safely frozen, at your own risk, you can take a stab at this winter pastime. Fishing poles available upon request at the Inn.
Hot Air Balloon rides: Please ask for a brochure at the reception desk. www.balloonpa.com
Carousel Park: Open May to September. www.carousel-park.com Features waterslides, go-carts, batting cages, bumper cars, bumper boats, mini golf, and arcade games. 570 729 7532
Skinner’s Falls: www.landersrivertrips.com Features tubing down river or just in the water falls, rafting, canoeing, kayaking, and river classes. 1 800 252 3925
Eagle Institute: www.eagleinstitute.org Please ask for a brochure at the reception desk. 570 685 5960
Claws n Paws: www.clawsnpaws.com A petting zoo located in Hawley. 570 698 6154
Wayne County Historical Society Museum: Features a replica of the first US locomotive and more. 570 253 3240 www.waynehistorypa.org
Cinema 6: Call 570 251 FILM for showtime information
Fun and Games Family Fun Center: 570 253 9111
Costa’s Family Fun Park: Open May to September www.costasfamilyfunpark.com Features driving range, go-carts, mini golf, batting cages, and arcade games. 570 226 8585.
Ross Park Zoo: www.rossparkzoo.com Please ask for a brochure at the reception desk 607 724 5461
Binghamton Mets: www.bmets.com. This NY Mets minor league baseball team’s season runs April through August. Box seats for adults $9 and seniors or kids $7. Please call 607 723 6387 for schedule and purchasing.
Loews Vestal Towne Square: 607 770 7613 for Showtime information.
Carousel Capitol: Open Memorial Day to Labor Day. Binghamton is home to 6 of the 170 remaining antique carousels in the United States. Please call each park as to hours or operation. Area code 607: Ross Park 724 5461, Recreation Park 722 9166, C. Fred Johnson Park 797 9098, Highland Park 786 2970, George W. Johnson Park 757 2427, West Endicott Park 786 2970. www.binghamtoncvb.com/carouselsmap.asp
- Northeast Firearms: 915 Main St, Honesdale, PA
- Oui Three Antiques: 627 Main St, Honesdale, PA
- Antiques and Collectibles: 405 Keystone St, Hawley, PA
- Hawley Antique Center: 318 Main Ave, Hawley, PA
- Circa Antiques: 209 Bellmonte Ave, Hawley, PA
- Living Country Home: 817 Main St, Honesdale, PA
- Sand Spring Antiques and Art: 121 Main Ave, Hawley, PA
- Jukebox Classics and Vintage: 210 Main Ave, Hawley, PA
- Miss Elly’s Antiques and Such: 518 Church St, Hawley, PA
- Timely Treasures: 475 Welwood Ave, Hawley, PA
- The Antique Emporium: 1040 Main St, Honesdale, PA
- Hawley Antique Exchange: 209 Bellmonte Ave, Hawley, PA
- Missing Pieces: 959 Main St, Honesdale, PA
- Axtell Antiques: 1 River St, Deposit, NY
- Red Raven Country Store: 288 Front St, Deposit, NY
- Latimer’s George Antiques: 51 Hanson Rd, Deposit, NY
- City Mouse, Country Mouse Antiques: 18 Apex Rd, Cadosia, NY
- Cadosia Valley Antiques: 1521 State Hwy 268, Cadosia, NY
- The Rookery: 1 River St, Deposit, NY
- A to Z: 123 Front St, Deposit, NY
Elk Mountain: www.elkskier.com
Montage Mountain: www.skimontage.com Snow Mountain also features outdoor ice skating as well as snow tubing.
Herrick Hill Huckleberry Farm: Open 7/29 through Labor Day 9AM to 7PM daily. $.80 per pound, bring your own container
White Tail Orchard: 570 253 8881. Open July to September for blueberries and open August to October (or till sold out) for apples and cider. Open Monday through Friday 10am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 1pm to 4pm.
You are welcome to fly fish in our stream/brook. Please bring your own gear.
Delaware Water Club: Located outside Hancock 570 635 5880 Float trip with guide $350 for 1 or 2 people including lunch. Departs daily at 11 AM and returns at 9PM
Bill’s Guide service: www.billsguideservice.com 570 698 6035 Located outside Hawley on Lake Wallenpaupac
Lake Lorraine Golf Club: 570-448-2232
** We make a reasonable effort to keep the information and prices listed above current, but please be aware that the information may have changed since it was last updated.